This is the Web site of Hiller's Inc.
Our postal address is
24359 Northwestern Hwy, Suite 150
Southfield, MI 48075
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach us by telephone at (248)355-2122.
We retain the e-mail addresses of those who post comments to our blog or fill out the forms voluntarily on our site.
We may use your information to statistically analyze site usage, to improve our content and product offerings, and to customize our site's content, layout and services.
We may also use your information to send email communications to you, if you have given us permission to do so.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know via the above e-mail address or by following the unsubscribe instructions in the e-mail delivered to you.
We do not share, sell or rent user contact information with other companies, organizations or entities.
With respect to Ad Servers: we do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
HILLER’S $100 GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY
OFFICIAL RULESNO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER TO WIN
PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING
1. Sponsor: Hiller Incorporated (“Hiller’s” or “Sponsor”) is the sole sponsor of Hiller’s $100 Gift Card Giveaway (the “Promotion”).
2. Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to individuals who are legal U.S. residents and eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Hiller’s employees and their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
3. How to Enter: There are three (3) ways to submit an entry, as set forth below. Each method of entry provides an equal chance of winning. Each individual submitting an entry received by Hiller’s is designated an “Entrant.”
a. Entry Form: Fully complete the printed entry form at any Hiller’s location and return to cashier or service counter.
b. Online: Visit http://www.hillers.com/contact-us/receive-updates.html, fully complete the online form to register for email updates and click “submit”.
c. Mail: Write your full name, email and zip code on a 3” x 5” card and mail it to Hiller’s, 24359 Northwestern Highway, Suite 150, Southfield, Michigan 48075. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or mail receipt are not sufficient to guarantee entry into the Promotion.
4. Limitation and Verification of Entries: Entries are limited to one entry per eligible individual per month, regardless of the method of entry used. Submission of multiple entries by an individual in any month will subject that individual to disqualification from that month’s drawing, even if discovered after the drawing is made. The Sponsor reserves the right from time to time to verify the eligibility of all Promotion entrants to participate in the Promotion and the eligibility of all Winners to receive their respective Prizes (as defined below) in accordance with these Official Rules. The Sponsors may use all reasonably necessary methods to conduct such verification. By entering the Promotion, you consent to the reasonableness of and will assist in the Sponsors’ verification efforts.
5. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Promotion constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a Prize is contingent on fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules and the failure of any Winner to comply with these Official Rules in any way will result in the automatic forfeiture of such Prize, and an alternate winner of such Prize may be selected by the Sponsors in a manner determined solely by the Sponsors in accordance with these Official Rules.
6. Selection of Winner: On the last Friday of each month, the Sponsor will conduct one (1) random drawing from among all eligible entries received within that calendar month (the “Winner”). The odds of being selected as a Winner is dependent on the number of eligible entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential Winner, via email, within one (1) week of drawing. If, after reasonable effort, a potential Winner cannot be contacted, Sponsor may, in its discretion, select an alternate Winner in a random drawing of all entries.
7. Requirements of Potential Winner: The potential Winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) within forty-eight (48) hours of being notified. If a potential Winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate entrant may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries.
8. Prizes: The “Prize” is a $100 gift card, which may be used at any participating Hiller’s store. Any other Prize details not specified will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes are not transferable or refundable. Prize winners are solely responsible for the payment of all federal, state, and local taxes and other costs and expenses related to acceptance and use of the Prizes. These Official Rules do not constitute financial, tax, or legal advice, and you are strongly advised to consult your financial, tax, and legal advisors to determine the consequences of winning a particular Prize.
10. General Conditions: If the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) award the Prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and/or civil law and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from and injunctive relief as to any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision. If there is a dispute as to who the participant is of any online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
11. Termination: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Promotion at any time, in its sole discretion. Notice of termination will be posted on Sponsor’s website at www.hillers.com and will be effective immediately on posting. On, any Winner who has previously been selected is entitled to the award of his/her Prize, in compliance with the Official Rules, on determination that the winning entry was an eligible entry. However, all entries for any pending drawing will be deemed void.
12. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Promotion, Entrants understand and expressly agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its affiliates and each of its respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any Prize, including, but not limited to: (a) technical errors that may prevent an entrant from submitting an entry; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) computer or electronic errors that result in the failure of Sponsor to receive any entry; (f) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (g) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt of any Prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to Entrant’s cost of entering and participating in the Promotion, and in no event will the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, exemplary, consequential, direct, indirect, or special damages, arising from or related to Entrant’s participation in the Promotion, even if Sponsor has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
13. Disputes: Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising under or out of, or related to, the Promotion, these Official Rules, or any Prize offered or awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration conducted in Southfield, Michigan by the American Arbitration Association, using and under its Commercial Arbitration Rules, and that any arbitration award may be entered in and enforced by any court of competent jurisdiction. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
14. Severability. If any term or provision of these Official Rules, or any application of them, is held by a court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, all terms and provisions of these Official Rules, and all applications of them, not held invalid, void, or unenforceable will continue in full force and effect and will not be affected, impaired, or invalidated in any way as a result of the invalid, void or unenforceable provisions, provided that the invalidity, voidness, or unenforceablity of such term or provision (after giving effect to the next sentence) does not materially impair the ability of the parties to consummate the transactions contemplated by the Promotion. In lieu of such invalid, void, or unenforceable term or provision, there will be added to these Official Rules a term or provision that is valid, not void, and enforceable and is as similar to such invalid, void, or unenforceable term or provision as is possible.